* Вы можете подробно ознакомиться с доставкой в нужный регион по нажатию на него
You can familiarize yourself with the delivery to the desired region in detail by clicking on it
Geography of transportation:
-exports and imports between third countries;
- transit of goods through the EU countries with delivery to the road customs post.
What cargoes and why are considered dangerous for air transportation?
The most obvious answer to this question is explosives, compressed or liquefied gas cylinders, ammunition, weapons, radioactive substances and viruses.
Also dangerous to transport equipment is recognized, in the configuration of which there are oxygen generators, cylinders with compressed gas and liquid oxygen directly. These include medical equipment for artificial respiration and special equipment for diving and diving.
Dangerous goods include vessels filled with liquid gas, including gas lighters and any aerosols. A drop in atmospheric pressure can trigger an explosion of such cargo.
Fuel and products of paint and varnish enterprises, mercury-containing devices and equipment are transported with extreme care. It is not safe to transport goods in the packaging of which there is dry ice, because in case of careless contact with such cargo a person can get "cold burns".
The difficulties of air transportation, the solution of which is included in the work of an experienced logistician:
- Packing of cargo depending on its type and class of danger-this will avoid damage to both the goods and the cargo compartment of the aircraft.
- Loading and unloading of cargoes, placing it on the airplane or in a warehouse.
- Preparation of supporting documentation for the export of goods.
- Customs procedures in the country of arrival of the cargo (customs clearance at airports) and delivery from the airport to the carrier's warehouse or to the addressee.
- Language barrier and situations related to the difference in the laws of the sending and receiving countries.
- The lack of direct flights between the airports of the country of departure and the country of delivery under the contract of carriage.