- List of documents required for customs clearance:
- Delivery agreement, foreign trade agreement or other document confirming the existence of a contractual relationship between the sender and the recipient.
- Commodity-transport documents.
- The document confirming the declared classification code of the goods.
- Confirmation of payment of customs duties.
- Transaction passport.
- Documents confirming the declared customs value of the goods.
- Import/export license.
- Security certificate.
- Phytosanitary and veterinary certificates.
- Certificates of conformity, etc.
- Power of attorney for the person representing the sender's organization in the customs authorities.
- Data about the company (statutory documents, witnesses of registration with the tax authorities, certificate of registration in the usr, statistics codes, a certificate from the Bank about the presence of a current account).
Additional list of documents for import:
- export declaration;
- price list of the sender;
- certificates "A", "ST-1".
Additional list of documents for export:
- document confirming the existence of a foreign economic transaction (contract, invoice, proforma invoice);
- purchase contract in Belarus;
- packing lists, specifications;
- CMR, Carnet TIR;
- calculation of the cost of goods;
- documentation for the goods of a technical nature, containing its detailed characteristics and serial numbers.
Stages of customs clearance:
- Collection of documents for filing a declaration.
- Verification of the HS code, compliance with the rules of customs tariff and non-tariff regulation.
- Verification of the correctness of the declared customs value.
- Customs payments.
- Compliance with the terms of transfer of customs revenue to the accounts of the Bank that signed the passport of the transaction under the foreign trade contract.